Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Training...

This is the first time I've keep a journal of anything like this. I've considered taking judo again since I was exposed to it while I was a little kid. At the time I found Ninjitsu to be more my style and I've used it to my advantage in quite a few different things, far from the subjective fights than the expected. Marching band was easier for me because of it. It was also a tool in many sports and amazingly journalism, I was the leak of info from the administration to the school newspaper because I was a cleaver little spy... Enough about that though.

This it to track my progress in Judo from rokyu (this means Noob... I.E. white belt) to first degree black belt (shodan.) My goal is to make it in two years. So I need to acquire brown belt by this end of the year if that is going to happen.

This is something that has just sunk it's teeth into me and spread threw out me at the speed of Ebola. I really want this, it's like an addiction. So much so that I think this is how I will achieve one of my life goals. "To compete for an Olympic team."

No comments:

Post a Comment