Saturday, February 7, 2009

A new idea,

This Came to me after attending another Dojo today as a guest. Judo when done correctly does not cause injury.

This I find 100 % true. It's so easy though to be 0.001 % off to be injured.
While learning how to do certain throws, you are expected to have some bumps and bruises from learning. I do have back pain at the moment but I was able to help someone learn how to defend themselves and was shown some beautiful ground work. Being a student means you'll have mistakes and those are where the injuries come from.

So to my new Idea, If you double the time you spend practicing technique by attending two dojo's do you increase your potential 2 fold or 3 fold. This is my experiment to see how well my muscle memory works.


Now to list my next tournaments:

2/15 -
San Jose Buddist Judo Club Sensei Memorial Tournament
2/22 - West Covina Judo Invitational
3/1 - Nanka Novice Tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment