Sunday, May 24, 2009

CJI Tournament.

Ahh, a good weekend has come and gone. For more reasons than one. Great food, good friends, and the leason of finesse.

All of my matches lasted less then 30 seconds.
- 1st match was won by forfeit/a Bye.
Someone didn't show up....
- 2nd match I lost because I forgot to finish the Kake on a Tani O Toshi. Thus I landed on my back. ending my match. after getting a Yuko for a sweep.
-3rd Match I lost due to not stopping once throw was completed. I rolled to my back after the front of my shoulder hit the mat to enter ne-waza instead of pausing to show the end of the throw.

My point total was 15 which put me in 6th place in the novice 73kg division out of nine.

Oh, the food that was great was lamb shank with saffron rice and seasonal veggies on friday night. Saturday was seafood night. Fryed shimp, calamari, and crab cakes. Thus followed by Pasta with Prince Edwards Island Mussels.

Now to bed before coming home from San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment